Currently, there are more devices connected to the Internet than there are people in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) evolves exponentially and as a result, increases the physical representations of data accessible via Internet systems.
In view of the limitations of application memory size and their random-access nature, processors considerably lack energy-efficiency. Therefore, arises the need for dedicated hardware for IoT-generated data storage, effectively replacing software to accelerate the overall system.
Grovf offers GCache - an FPGA-based key-value store designed to efficiently store and retrieve cached data.
- Full line-rate processing up to 10Gbps in network applications
- Increased efficiency of hash table memory usage
- Reduced number of PCIs and eliminated processing overhead
- 10X performance boost compared to Redis (100B packet size)
- 5-20X lower latency in comparison with Redis
Requests per second