We are looking for a senior C/C++ developer to join our team and work on next-generation Server infrastructure design. You will work with leading Processor and Server companies and help them conceptualize and deliver the new server platforms that will power data centers for the next 10 years. Do you like to deal with challenges that no one else has solved yet? As a part of our dynamic team, you'll have the unique opportunity to help design future innovations and cutting-edge hardware that will empower and revolutionize the way our clients analyze Big Data.
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C/C++ code
- Determine bottlenecks or bugs and think up solutions to those issues
- Contribute to code quality, organization, and automatization
- R&D by experimenting with technology and building new solutions
- Execute performance and quality modules.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software engineering, mostly C/C++.
- Good knowledge of STL (containers, algorithms, multithreading).
- Good knowledge of Linux Kernel and IO drivers.
- Boost is preferable, Make + CMake, git
- Team orientation but the capacity to deliver independently with good communication skills
- Responsibility to consistently produce high-quality deliverables on time.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.