Grovf is growing! On the way to the further development of our product, we are seeking talent, equally passionate about revolutionizing Big Data Computing acceleration. If you are a highly professional senior FPGA developer with a solid background knowledge who is aiming at continuous learning and using technology to solve problems at their root than this opportunity is RIGHT FOR YOU.
- - Develop and /or accelerate applications on heterogeneous systems such as CPU - FPGA.
- - Work on memory optimizations based on FPGA technologies for datacenter architecture acceleration.
- - Evolve solutions on the FPGA, interacting directly with the 100 Gbps network traffic. - Team orientation but the capacity to deliver independently with good communication skills.
- - Responsibility to consistently produce high-quality deliverables on time.
- - FPGA skills at an expert level (5 years of experience)
- - Proficiency in Vivado environment (min 3 years of experience)
- - Verilog or VHDL knowledge at an expert level (min 5 years of experience)
- - C, C++ knowledge (min 3 years of working experience)
- - Strong understanding of Computer Architecture (x86 and Arm), Memory Architectures and Programming Algorithms
- - Linux kernel, DMA, PCIe