Come join the company leading the technological revolution in data center infrastructure. Grovf is a technology company producing groundbreaking 400Gbps network processors that enables cybersecurity, HPC, and storage use cases.
The ASIC Verification Engineer's primary job function is Pre-Silicon Design Verification of Network processor accelerator IPs and SOC designs using industry-standard verification methodologies.
Pre-Silicon Design verification of next-generation Network processor accelerator IPs and SoCs, blocks, and/or chip top-level.
Collaborate with other team members to define a verification methodology and a test plan.
Develop IP-level verification environments including stimulus generators, monitors, scoreboards, and coverage collectors
Build self-checking test benches for SoC blocks and chip top-level verification.
Develop a verification plan for IP and SOC features
Generate directed and random test cases, write regression scripts, and report code and functional coverage.
Do a first-level debug for root cause classification (TB, HW, or SW issue), and work with the design team to validate fixes or workarounds.
Run Gate level simulations, and replicate Silicon/FPGA bugs in the test bench environment.
Develop and grow verification infrastructure to improve verification productivity and regression management
Contribute to identifying and adopting best engineering practices with cross-functional teams
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or related degree or certification required.
- 5+ years of experience in System Verilog or UVM bUVM-based verification
- Good skills in verification methodology, test planning, and test bench architecture
- Very good experience with System Verilog and advanced verification techniques: constrained random verification, code/functional/assertion coverage.
- Experience in integrating Verification IPs, and HW/SW Co-Simulation is a plus.
- Knowledge of RISC-V-based SoC architecture and system busses (AHB, AXI, CHI) is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of standard SoC interfaces and high-speed IO protocols (PCIe, DDR, Ethernet) is a plus.
- Programming skills in C++, Python, and shell scripting are desired.