We are looking for a Senior Linux Kernel and Embedded Software Developer to join our team in Yerevan, Armenia. The candidate will work on next-generation Server infrastructure design. You will work with leading Processor and Server companies and help them conceptualize and deliver the new server platforms that will power data centers for the next 10 years.
Do you like to deal with challenges that no one else has solved yet? As a part of our dynamic team, you'll have the unique opportunity to help design future innovations and cutting-edge hardware that will empower and revolutionize the way our clients analyze Big Data.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable Linux Kernel Modules and bare-metal applications for different embedded platforms
- Determine bottlenecks or bugs and think up solutions to those issues
- Closely work with hardware team members for improving embedded software architecture
- Contribute to code quality, organization, and automatization
- R&D by experimenting with technology and building new solutions
- Execute performance and quality modules.
- Expertise in Linux Kernel Driver and Embedded Software Development is a must
- Minimum 7 years of experience in software engineering, mostly C/C++
- Team orientation but the capacity to deliver independently with good communication skills
- Responsibility to consistently produce high-quality deliverables on time.