We are seeking a talented and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our growing team at our Company on a part-time basis. The DevOps Engineer at our company will administrate and maintain internal Server infrastructure, including maintaining operations of compute servers, storage servers, LAN, APN, and VPN, as well as administrate and configure Virtual Machines. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in system administration and experience working with the QEMU/KVM, VirtualBox, NFS, Jenkins, Gitlab, Grafana, Zabbix, Docker technologies.
This is a part-time position, with the possibility of becoming a full-time role in the future. If you are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a passion for technology and innovation, then we want to hear from you.
- Develop and maintain scripts and tools to automate system administration tasks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to systems, applications, and infrastructure.
- Perform basic admin tasks such as LDAP, FreeIPA, Rocky Linux 8 (RHEL 8), ECMP, NFS, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP/IMAP (postfix).
- Experience with administrating services under linux (preferable Rocky Linux 8 / RHEL8)
- Experience working with repository systems like Git or SVN.
- Scripting skills using Bash, Python, or similar languages.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a huge plus
- Good understanding of networking concepts and protocols is a plus.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining EDA tools (Siemens, Synopsys, Cadence, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience working with grid computing / cloud computing, offloading tasks to AWS is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English is preferable to be able to read technical documentation
- Good spoken level in Russian is required.